PRO OVER-EAR CLOSED BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pro Over-Ear, Oval, Closed-Back Folding Studio Headphones with Bluetooth and Titanium Coated Transducers
Whether you're an artist, engineer, podcaster, video editor or content producer, you're always in creative mode. AKG K371-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, Bluetooth functionality, plush comfort and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle.
K371-BTs are precision-engineered to match AKG's Reference Response acoustic target to reproduce natural, balanced audio in extraordinary detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you're mixing and editing. They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 5 Hz to 40 kHz.
K371-BTs offer the convenience of switchable Bluetooth wireless and wired connectivity; a built-in microphone allows two-way Bluetooth communications. Plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in supreme comfort - because once you hear how amazing your K371-BTs sound, you won't ever want to take them off.
Full Features:- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Largest-in-class, titanium-coated 50mm transducers with pure OFC voicecoils
- Bluetooth 5.0 functionality with 40-hour battery life
- Engineered to match AKG's Reference Response curve acoustic target for accurate, neutral sound
- Best-in-class frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Best-in-class sensitivity: 114 dB
- Optimal 32-ohm impedance supports a range of sound sources
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Earcups swivel 90 degrees for single-ear monitoring
- Built-in microphone allows two-way Bluetooth communications
- Ultra-light weight: 224 grams
- Accessories include carrying pouch and versatile, detachable cables: 1.2-3m (3.9' to 9.8') coiled cable, 1.2m (3.9') and 3m (9.8') straight cables, 3.5mm (1/8") to 6.5mm (1/4") adapter, charging cable
- Robust build quality with metal parts for extra durability
- Sleek, stylish design