PHILIPS HUE OUTDOOR COLOUR/WHITE AMARANT LINEAR LIGHT BLACK
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wash large expanses of your outdoor spaces, such as fences, walls and hedges, with white and colour light. Part of the LowVolt system, the Amarant linear spotlight connects to a Philips Hue power supply unit and can even be connected to one another, creating a continuous wall of light.
* Instant wireless dimming
* Philips Hue Bridge required
* Low energy consumption | A+
* White and coloured light
* Light Output: 1400 lumens
* Connect multiple lights,Thanks to its LowVolt design, the Amarant connects to a single power supply unit. Once you have one set up, you can connect multiple linear spotlights to the first, creating a daisy chain of lights.
* A wash of colourful light -The built-in metal shield directs light upwards and out, creating an even spread of light across large surfaces - and eliminating harsh glare. The Amarant is best for large walls, fences or hedges that span a large length of your garden.
* Weather-proof (IP6 5fb 5) -This Philips Hue outdoor fixture is specially designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. The IP level is described by two figures: the first one refers to the protection level against dust, the second against water. This lamp is designed with IP65: this means that it is protected against low-pressure jets of water. It is a higher level of protection than IP44 and commonly used when luminaires are close to the ground or require higher protection due to certain outdoor conditions.
* Dimmable with the Hue app and switches
* Colour rendering index (CRI): 80
* Especially designed for Garden and Patio
* Indirect light
* Energy efficiency label (EEL): G
* Height: 50mm
* Length: 795mm