Theater, onstage miking
Houses of worship
- Up to 50 mW RF output for maximum immunity to interference and dropouts
- Operates for up to 15 hours on AA size dry batteries, 12 hours on optional BP 4000 battery pack with integrated Smart Battery - Management System
- 30 MHz wide UHF band, up to 1200 selectable frequencies
- Choice of six interchangeable microphone elements
- Backlit display and jog switch for ease of use
- Charging contacts for easy battery charging on optional charger
The HT 4500 is a professional handheld transmitter with a rugged body and connects to a choice of six different microphone elements to cover a wide range of applications.
Microphone elements include dynamic and condenser cardioid and hypercardioid models. The 30 MHz wide UHF band provides up to 1200* selectable frequencies, and several preset frequency banks for various countries help you set up a multichannel system very quickly. A backlit display makes it very easy to tune the HT 4500 to the same frequency as the SR 4500 receiver. A pilot tone system continuously sends transmitter status data including MUTE switch position and remaining battery life to the receiver.
Integrated charging contacts let you charge the optional BP 4000 battery pack without having to remove it from the transmitter. After only one hour, the battery pack will be fully charged and you can use the transmitter for 12 hours continuously.
The HT 4500 is fully compatible to its predecessor HT 4000. It offers two additional frequency bands in the range of 500 to 530 and 570 to 600 MHz, which give you even more flexibility in multichannel applications.
* The number of channels that can be used simultaneously depends on local frequency plans.
- SA63 stand adapter